It’s called tax for a reason
KSG has been providing accounting, taxation and audit services on Sydney’s North Shore for 15 years. Our highly specialised team has a wealth of knowledge and qualifications including registered tax agents, registered company auditors and registered SMSF auditors.
Tax is a double-edge sword, and both sides are sharp.
Firstly, there’s the time and effort that goes into reporting requirements. It’s taxing and stressful. It is also very costly from a time management point of view. Then there’s the actual financial side – which impacts everything from cash-flow to the bottom line and future viability.
At KSG, our role is to minimise both your time and financial commitment to your tax obligations. We tailor our tax services specifically to you the individual, the business, or the family group, and our experts keep abreast of the constantly changing tax legislation so there’s one less thing for you to worry about.
Central to this is our belief that you shouldn’t pay any more tax than necessary on your hard-earned money. We achieve this through services such as:
- Income tax return preparation for individuals, businesses, trusts, not-for-profit entities, associations and superannuation funds
- Expert advice on tax effective business structures
- Tax planning and effective strategies for individuals, retirees, businesses, trusts and SMSF’s.
- Salary packaging and fringe benefits tax
- Retirement planning, tax, superannuation transitions and pensions
- Fringe benefits tax and business reporting, compliance and strategies
- Small business tax concessions and strategies
- CGT events and CGT concessions on sale of businesses including rollover relief
- GST compliance, exemptions, reporting and lodgement
- Tax advice on property acquisitions, sale, holding in SMSF and the appropriateness of gearing in the right structure of ownership
- Record management and retention advice
- Assistance with the various State Governments’ compliance and tax reporting including:
- Payroll tax compliance, reporting and strategies – what is in and what is out
- Land tax;
- Stamp duties;
- Audit reviews and advocacy